Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Actual Mind Map Sample

In case you're wondering what the heck a Mind Map is, I've posted a sample at the bottom of this page. Yes, it is teeny, and yes, it is only a picture of a Mind Map so any functionality (links, hidden images, etc.) do not work. Better samples will be posted in the future. But the picture will give an idea about how dynamic a tool Mind Maps are for brainstorming and finding relationships between subtopics. On the right side of this particular sample, I have listed the components of my grand sabbatical project, each with their own branch and sub-branches. On the right I started to imagine what benefits this will have for the college community. I'm sure the left side will fill out once I start working in earnest and there will be surprises as well as examples of benefits for folks outside the college community.

No comments:

Post a Comment